Friday 11 December 2015

This Is The Life (Part 2)

I was having such a good time the other day, I managed to finish two Project Life pages using This Is The Life kit.

As soon as I saw the tiny 2x2 cards in the This Is The Life accessory pack, I knew they'd be perfect for this page from Variety Pack 2.  I got the tiny 2x2 photos printed through an online company called odd prints, a great photo site for printing tricky sizes (perfect for smaller 3x4 or these 2x2 photos for Project Life pockets). 


The bright Bermuda Bay & Crushed Curry colours of the cards helped enhance the adorable photos of my son run tucking into his (and our) ice cream on our holiday. 

I did 'mix it up' by throwing a Nom Nom Nom card in from Seasonal Snapshot kit, couldn't resist as it was so apt for this page. (Again, if you have more than one kit then don't be afraid to let your creative juices flow when creating a page).


The clear/white stickers in this album are fab for laying over photos. They look really effective, especially over the blue of the table in these shots.  I can't believe how many stickers you get in this pack, someone's gonna have to stop me from sticking them on all my pages!!

For the 4x4 centre I used a 3x4 card behind a photo I trimmed down. I didn't like the grey concrete , and always find trimming a photo to show a sliver of colour can make the photo really come to life. 


You can order everything I have used above via my online shop.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment