Tuesday 8 December 2015

This Is The Life

Yesterday was one of those Magical Mondays where everything went right (for a change!). My son was happily playing, the house was looking ship shape and I could finally breathe through my nostrils again!! So, when my son went to nursery in the afternoon, I indulged in my guilty pleasure; Project Life!!

I went through my album and picked out some unfinished pages that I thought would look good with my new 'This Is The Life' kit & matching accessories. The colour scheme is bright; Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, and Rich Razzleberry, so I knew that it had to be for a summer page.

I printed the title 'The boys of summer' in as close a match to Cucumber Crush green as possible (printing is sometimes the quicker option for me). I did whip out my trusty and much loved Rotary Stamp though to stamp 'Kate's House' underneath a location sticker.  The 4x4 heart card is actually from Moments Like These kit, don't be afraid to mix it up if you have more than one card collection!!

I used the crushed curry letter stickers for September and stamped 3rd in Cucumber Crush using the Day to Day Project Life stamp set (one of my most used!). I love all the stickers in this set, but especially the clear/white stickers, they look so effective over the photos.


I finished the page by rounding the edge of the photos and cards using the Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, and scribbling my journalling using a Project Life Journalilng Pen. I think I may have to invest in some Stampin' Up! Write Markers on my next order for colourful journalling, to brighten my pages even more!! 


Why don't you have a go yourself? Project life is super easy, and fun.  You can find all the supplies you need to get started on via my online shop

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment